News

[News] Final year UNN Female student ‘Helen’ crushed to death while returning from class (See Photos)

According To 9jabee Television Three persons, including an infant, died in a gas explosion in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, on Wednesday.

It used to be learnt the victims had been burnt to death at Oke-Egunya alongside NTA road, Abeokuta when a technician was trying to service a erroneous refrigerator.

They had been said to have been trapped and unable to break out after the gas cylinder caught close by cooking hearth and exploded on them.

“In the technique of topping up fuel into the refrigerator, there used to be an attraction of fire from any person cooking and there came an explosion,” a source said.

Ogun Director of Fire Service, Engr Fatai Adefala, who established the incident to newsmen, stated his men spoke back to emergency and put out the fireplace at the scene.

“We acquired a misery call at 3:15pm at Oke-Igbore. We learnt it was once a spark of fire. On getting there, we found it used to be a gasoline explosion.

“What truely occurred used to be that they had been  cooking outdoor with hearth and sadly the gas exploded. They were attempting to top the gas in the fridge, in the process, it exploded.

“Three lives had been lost, one baby was amongst them. For now, the bodies are still mendacity there. You understand it used to be those who are living in that house that were affected. It was once an historical building.

“Our men are nonetheless at the incident which include other agencies, the Police, DSS and others,” Adefala explained.

Leave a Comment

Do you find MusicMobilTv useful?

Related Posts

 


No one has commented yet. Be the first!
Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: